Saturday, April 11, 2009

Stollen from Gab girl

ABC's-Embellished (i found this on a fellow-bloggers page, which i currently lurk, and had to do it myself. hope you'll all follow suit!)

A-Age: 37

B-Baseball or Ballet: ballet

C-Chore you hate: mopping the floors

D-Dream Vacation: island in Caribbean

E-Easter candy: resees's peanut butter eggs

F-Favorite Flowers: tulips

G-Games: football (either Alabama or Seth's team

H-Height: 5'5 3/4 (yes, that 3/4s is important!)

I-Instrument you play: used to play the piano

J-Job title: slave...just kidding...sort of

K-Kindergarten memory: getting spanked by a nun for breaking in line.

L:Luxury you live without: maid service

M:Mexican food choice: guacamole salad

N:Nickname: Dani, babe, mom, hottie (Ok, I added the last one if you must know)

O:Overnight hospital stay: 4, 2 with the kids, one with my appendix and one for my hysterectomy

P:Pet Peeve: hocking up a loogie (makes me literally gag)

Q:Quotes you like: "act like you've been there before"

R:Rain forest or Redwoods: redwoods

S:Siblings: 2 brothers (one older, one younger...yes I am a classic middle child) 2 step-sisters and 1 step-brother.

T:Television favorites: i'm a reality-tv junkie. Just about anything on Bravo.

U:Ultimate dessert: My grandmother's Cherry delight...or her hummingbird cake.

V:Vegetables you dislike: onions unless they are cooked

W:Ways you run late: uhhmmm....no one in this house "usually" runs late. we're the early birdies!

X:X-rays you've had: teeth, foot, pelvis, neck and back

Y:Yummy food you make: the kids would say my (Trudy's) Green chile chicken soup, Nate would say my brisket or spaghetti

Z:Zoo animals that you're favorite: elephant or monkeys

2 comments:

kara said...

your kindergarten memory and your pet peeve cracked me up. ;)

gabgirl said...

i am STILL laughing about the loogie! :O)