Saturday, December 20, 2008

Football, birthdays and computers

This week has been super full. End of the school session, holiday parties, baking, ect... Also, my dad celebrated a birthday this week. It must stink to get jipped for your birthday. I think that any birthday within a 2 week range of Christmas should be able to celebrate it in another month. :D

Funny story: I was in Walmart this week and was browsing the clearance isle. While there a man was talking about Alabama football...yep, you know me...I had to join in. Well this man asked if Bama was done for the season...Um no, we have the sugar bowl in January. Then he asked me what day and who we were playing....yeah, he's a Bama fan alright. So I tell him the answers and then he said "We had a good year...we only lost to Georgia" What??? I just chuckled as I walked off. After we were a few isles away I asked Seth "Son, who was the only team that beat Bama this season?" And like my little Bama man that he is said "Florida in the SEC championship game" I said, correct. Seth then says...that man wasn't a true fan was he? Nope son, he wasn't. Just a little football humor...I didn't want to correct the man and make him feel bad that a girl knew more than he did...glad he didn't bring up stats!

Also, my computer has had a virus this week...I've scaned every nite and I still have the dang thing. So, now I am on Nate's and I really hate his mouse...glad I got that off my chest. Whew, I feel better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY BUT IT
MADE ME MAD TO.





SIGN SETH