Friday, January 23, 2009

clarification on my last post

Ok, I'll give some clarification for the last post.

This is a conversation I had this week. All names have been changed to protect the innocent.


Lady G: I bought some wall stickies.

Me: Oh really? That's cool.

Lady G: Yes, I decided to change my bedroom, and wanted something for the wall.

Me: Oh

Lady G: It was letters, so I made a verse on the wall.

Me: what does it say?

Lady G: "He bed me down in green pastures"

Me: (gasp!) what???

Lady G: Like in the psalm...the Lord is my Sheppard...

Me: (trying not to laugh, but tears running down my cheeks)

Lady G: You know, like you bed down an animal? That's the way they talked back then.

Me: (still laughing)


Ok, so the conversation was a bit more, but I seriously laughed till I cried. Maybe I have a dirty mind, but to put that on your wall in your bedroom...it was just too much for me. This person, I am positive, didn't mean anything dirty by it, but I just couldn't help laughing.

So, I am chuckling to myself today just thinking about it.

No comments: