Friday, January 30, 2009

Basketball is now over

and I thought I'd be happy. I'm not. Seth's team played Tues. night and lost. They played a really good team. I couldn't go because Ali had a game at the same time across the county. Ali's team won and so they played last night. I will admit that the team we played was good, however, when the Refs only call really bad fouls on the other team (there was one girl actually hanging on one of our players that wasn't called and it was very noticeable) it makes it really hard for the game to be fair. But our girls did great...but we lost. By one point. Ali did awesome on defense...she's still getting the hang of offense, and I was so proud of her. I did cry, not because they are out of the tournament, but because basketball has been such a good thing for Ali, and I didn't want it to end. At least the girls on the team are friends and hang out with each other....we are having a sleepover with all of them in 2 weeks...I can't wait!!! I think I'm just as excited as Ali. Nate and Seth are a different story! They both are going to be gone that night...thank goodness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read that!