Friday, February 6, 2009

16 years ago today

I thought I knew everything there was to know...ahem, yeah right. 16 years ago today I said "I do" to the most loving, dedicated boy/man for me. Nate has been such a good thing for me. He and the kids are my life. After the kids....marrying him was the best thing I ever did. Sure we have had our ups and downs, but it really has been a smooth ride overall. Did I expect marriage to be easy? Yep, I did. But with anything in life worth having it has been work. But I am all to happy to work at this. (and I know that Nate is all to happy to work for it too)! I couldn't have asked for a better partner, best friend, co-conspirator, ect...if I could have picked him out myself. I believe that God put us together and that we fit like a puzzle piece. Usually where he is weak I am strong and vice versa. I love him so much and am so thankful for the man he is....and the father he is. And I look forward to growing old with him by my side.

4 comments:

kara said...

Happy Anniversary you guys!! :)

Kathryn said...

Happy Anniversary!

Brandi Sims said...

love you guys. happy anniversary :)

boyMOM said...

i have to agree with the "puzzle-piece" part! :)
love both of you.
here's to MANY more...