Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Busy, busy busy

We are running around like a chicken with it's head cut off this week. (how's that for a country saying?)
This week we have basketball camp for Ali (monday thru Friday) 8:30 to 2
Ali had her new bff spend the night Monday.
Seth has football weight-training Monday and Thursday's from 5:30 to 7
Next week Ali has another basketball camp (monday thru friday) 5:30 to 9pm

I somehow have to work this week both in the office and the warehouse and I am trying to clean too. I'm not complaining, just letting people know that I may not email or call you right back.

I pray that everyone has peace this week.

God bless!

2 comments:

gabgirl said...

yay for summer! :)
the boys enjoyed seeing your kids sunday. felt like it's been forever?!? they are looking forward to a day with them (and of course, gran)!

kara said...

hope ali is having fun at camp this week! enjoyed seth in the office today...you have some awesome kiddos! :)