Tuesday, June 23, 2009

She did it!

Ali slept over at her bff's on Friday. I was a nervous wreck until she called at 11 to say goodnight. I had hoped that this summer would be her summer. New friends, new hobbies, new phases. In fact when I called her on Saturday to tell her that I needed to pick her up early, she didn't want me too. She ended up staying a few more hours there while Nate went to the doctor (sinus infection).

Other news (that I really can't go into) work stress, family stress. That about sums it up.

I'm trying to find some friends at the sports practices...not just acquaintances. It's hard. Most of these people grew up together or related in some way. I almost feel like the new kid in school and that makes me a little insecure. eh, I'm just babbling.

1 comment:

gabgirl said...

so tickled that ali had a great time at the sleep over friday night. said a little prayer for her...aunt ginny can SO relate. i think i called home a few times, myself!

hope the work stress settles down SOON~for EVERYONE.

being the new person, sucks. period. hang in there...