Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My day book









outside my window: it is sunny and breezy






from the kitchen: I am cooking a traditional Irish stew called "Beef and Guinness" stew (yes it has Guinness beer in it.






i am wearing: jean capris with a green shirt. The kids pinched me before I could get out of my night clothes.






i am creating: I just finished a dress for Ali, and I am starting on a quilt for Seth. (Bama colors of course!)






i am reading: a book on how to quilt, also a book on planting flowers (I do not have a green thumb!)






i am hoping: that this week will let me do some projects that I've been putting on the back burner for when I have time. Also I want to be energized by the end of the week.






i am hearing: birds chirping and a video game being played.






one of my favorite things: cantalope! makes me remember my Granny.












Here is a picture for you:

see the top...i'm a dummy and can't figure out how to put it here!
























4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that awesome model????

kara said...

great pics of ali!!!!! :)

glad you did the joined the "daybook" fun!! have missed your blogging...glad you're back!

Kathryn said...

Dani the dress is beautiful and Ali is beautiful in it! Can't wait to see the quilt, which book are you using?

gabgirl said...

you gooooooo holly homemaker~
you are making me feel b-a-d! :)

love the pics of ali!
(and, the dress!)

i'm with kara...have missed your blogs~