Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oops I did it again


It's that time of month again...you knew it was coming after reading my last rant. So, I've been feeling really ugly. Yes, not just homely but ugly. So I decided to color my hair...again.


This one time in high school I decided to color my hair and for some reason it didn't "take"...this was after I bleached it. So there I was with this odd yellow color on 3/4s of my hair and at the end was this carrot orange. Well, tonight I decided to "lift" the color off of my hair. Nate and I had decided to color our hair black together...well I've had black hair for 2 months now. I always say that after I color it black that I'll never do it again...it makes me look sallow plus it is so hard to grow it out or change it. Now I lifted the color and then waited and then re-colored...a normal brown....it didn't take! so now I have orange spots, with some white blonde spots and some black mixed in....yep, I'm gonna wear my wig tomorrow. At least until I can get back to Sally's to get more color...maybe my brown was to light? Who knows...if all else fails I'll pretend that I wanted it like this...hey I always say "fake it until you make it"....God, please let the color take.


I don't know if the pic captured the true color...it's 11:30 and I had to use a light....


1 comment:

kara said...

UH OH!!! can't really tell in the pic...it looks normal. hope you are able to find a color that will take. until then...you work that wig, girl! ;)