Friday, March 20, 2009

Praise God!!


Thank goodness. I ran to the store this morning (yes, I wore a hat) and had only 3 colors of brown to choose from...I got the medium. All is well in the house now! I finally have normal hair. It does seem to have some strawberry blonde highlights and some dark brown low lights...heck, the last time I had either I had to pay out the wahzooo. This only cost me a small freak out. It's sunny and I am getting spring fever.

Other news...Ali is taller than Seth. He is not happy about it, and she walks around saying "let me have my moment, Seth". Yes she is very happy. I also signed her up for a beginning sewing class and it starts tomorrow at 9. I hope she likes it. Ummm Seth is playing video games...that's about all he's into now. That's all for now. Go enjoy this sunshine!

1 comment:

gabgirl said...

looks great! :O)
i wouldn't mind a new doo, myself~
tell ali...girls rule!